Our founders had a dream where a few dedicated engineers went off to an amazing space in RiNo with the sole purpose of creating a new set of offerings for TrainingPeaks.
We have the vision, we’ve secured the space, now we need you!
Ideally you have a background in engineering, a STEM degree, or 1-3 years of experience with a modern web stack. This is an exciting opportunity to bring your foundational CS and problem-solving skills and grow your expertise in a modern SaaS platform surrounded by highly experienced engineers and technology leaders.
We are an industry leader in training software for endurance athletes. Our engineers share a passion for development, learning, self-improvement and technology. Join us at our new “Labs” space at Industry in Denver’s hot RiNo location as we build a small self-directed cross functional team using lean agile software development processes and methodologies.
You will drive technology and solutions using best practices working with your peers, bringing passion and energy. You will also build in automation and operational concerns starting with CI/CD, through to production monitoring and usage. You’ll have the opportunity to own software the team develops end-to-end, from inception to production and the customer. This team will start working with TrainingPeaks and will also create products for other Peaksware brands (MakeMusic, TrainHeroic, Alfred Music).
– Self-motivated with a strong passion to learn and grow your craft in software engineering
– Bachelor’s degree in CS or STEM degree OR comparable work experience AND coursework/education
– 0-3 years experience in software development, depending on education
– Knowledge of OOD, common OO practices, and Design Patterns (in any language)
– Technical foundation in modern web technologies, APIs, SQL and NoSQL databases
– Working knowledge of CI/CD principles and solutions including testing
– Ability to work with and actively participate with a small, highly motivated, high-speed team
– Excellent communication and collaboration skills
– Strong drive for problem-solving, for constantly evolving technologies and software development methods
– Experience with RDBMS and SQL
– Familiarity with git, GitHub
– Familiarity and understanding of unit and integration testing
– Familiarity with cloud based services such as AWS
Benefits and Perks:
– Denver EcoPass
– 100% company paid medical plan for employees with buy-up options as well as dental and vision insurance for employees (dependent coverage available)
– $1,200/year fitness reimbursement to purchase any items related to healthy living
– 3 weeks of PTO for all new hires; increase in PTO at various years of service
– 4 week paid sabbatical for all employees after 7 years of employment
– Dog friendly office
– Corporate discounts on gym memberships and top-brand gear
– Denver RiNo location at Industry workspace with stocked kitchen, good coffee, access to nearby restaurants and regular in office happy hours
– Flexible work schedule in a culture of trust
If you’re interested in joining us, please apply via this link: