Boulder Junior Cycling is seeking a part-time Office Manager to perform office and administrative work.
BJC is a year-round cycling program in Boulder, Colorado, whose mission is to develop, coach and inspire junior cycling athletes. BJC was founded in 2006 and is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Part time, approximately 20 hours per week. Compensation is hourly based on experience.
- Perform operations and administrative services
- Manage program registration system and processes
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Maintain timesheets, prepare payroll, and manage human resource programs
- Manage phone calls, email, and other communications
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and issues
- Help with fundraising projects and events
- Help with marketing efforts and promotions
- This position is flexible and will work from home in the Boulder area
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in related field
- Exceptional time, task, and resource management skills
- Strong problem-solving, and verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with computers and business applications
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines
- Familiarity with basic bookkeeping, human resources, and customer service procedures
- Willingness to continue building skills
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to Executive Director Pete Webber.