Cuore of Switzerland, Inc. is a cycling apparel brand focused on road, mountain bike, triathlon and running technical wear. We serve the consumer direct, custom, retail and OEM partners. From a brand and consumer perspective the brand is managed with unique positioning. Our team is hardworking and dedicated and our US office is growing quickly. We have a dynamic work environment that combines a shared business vision with individual accountability. We strive to create an environment that allows for individual growth and balances work with life.
The Cuore business is primarily focused on two areas: custom apparel for teams, events, individuals around the world, OEM partners and a smaller direct B2C product offering. As a key member of our Sales – Operations team this role will require someone to be systems driven, process focused, service oriented and adaptable to a high-paced, small organization environment. Motivation and results must be internally driven and externally aligned, with an emphasis on collaboration and teamwork.
The Operations Specialist position will focus on aligning and supporting the needs of our systems, sales order management and inventory processes. The role will be assisting sales teams with custom orders, B2C orders, order processing, samples, delivery and returns. Physical inventory accuracy and management will be the sole responsibility of this role. With over 1,000 B2C product SKUs, multiple product categories, and growing sales/transactions, the requirement for accurate information, attention to detail and ability to update systems and teams in a timely manner, are critical to success. Cuore uses multiple systems (ERP, web, etc.) across various continents and offices to execute consumer and team needs. Understanding these systems, helping to improve processes and owning solutions to remove business hurdles will be key to success in this position.
Requirements + Responsibilities
• Assist with order processing from sales team, ensuring 100% accuracy in pricing, quantity, shipping information and other key data as needed
• Manage physical inventory in Boulder office including systems accuracy, updating ERP and cycle counts
• Support other inventory needs including B2C, team samples and replenishment
• Take ownership to address issues related to inventory, inventory systems or process, involving key stakeholders and
documenting process updates
• Manage seeding samples, size sets and other product needs to help support and secure sales orders
• Work, as needed, with production factory and other sales offices to identify and improve processes related to sales
operations, inventory and customer service
• Handle all aspects of B2C order processing from pick, to shipping to system order management and closure including
• Coordinate sales order issues and inventory issues as needed to factory in order to support customers and sales
• Become ‘systems’ expert for all Cuore platforms to ensure information is always current, accurate and adjusted when
• Provide sales lead generation support as projects arise to find new accounts, contacts
• Customer Service and logistics support related to Custom orders, expediting, problem solving when issues arise
• Proven experience working within a global start-up, focused on key performance metrics and data
• Experience in Excel as well as CRM / ERP systems
• An attitude that thrives in a fast paced, ever changing environment, maintains an open mind, and feeds off success
• 2-5 years of experience in operations, customer service
• Effective communicator, managing multiple tasks and prioritization
Type of work: Part-Time 25-30 Hrs/Week – Potential to move to Full Time by Q3 2021
Location: Boulder, CO
Date Posted: May 4, 2021
Note – this description does not include every requirement – know that there will be other responsibilities as situations arise and as Cuore moves forward the business expands.