Returns and Warranty Specialist
Velo USA, located in Henderson, Colorado, is a retailer of high-end bicycle components, specializing in road bikes and mountain bikes. The company is a collective of cycling experts with diverse experience bringing our passion to work every day to service our customers and community. We provide convenient, omni-channel access with a broad array of products and services to exceed the needs of anyone who wants to ride.
Velo USA is seeking a full-time Returns and Warranties Specialist. This position is fast-paced and has a diverse range of responsibilities that are vital to the operation of Velo USA. We are seeking a detail-oriented, autonomous, self-starter who can work independently in a fast-paced warehouse environment. Our ideal candidate will have experience with bicycles, bike parts, repairing bikes and customer service.
This role is onsite at the Henderson, Colorado location and offers an hourly rate of $18-$20 per hour DOE. The Company offers health, dental, vision and 401k benefits. The Company pays 100% of the employee’s coverage for health. The employee will be eligible for the 401k plan after the first 90 days.
The Returns and Warranties specialist will be required to:
- Evaluate returned product’s condition to ensure items return to inventory properly
- Process returns through Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Magento/Netsuite (our website) – with accounting in Netsuite for all transactions and items
- Keep current and accurate logs for returns with return transaction data, deductions, shipping, warranty info, fulfillment errors, etc.
- Keep accurate log and inventory of Scratch and Dent (SND) items as well as FBA returns and other miscellaneous items
- Ensure holding locations are cleared of merchandise both physically and in Netsuite
- Actively check Zendesk for any and all pertinent communications with customers or colleagues regarding returns, warranties and customer service issues
- Communicate professionally with customers and other industry professionals alike
- Keep a well-documented warranty system
- Be a team player, assist with special projects, audits, and reports as requested
- Verify all warranty parts are tagged with the required information to return to the manufacturer if requested
- Fluent understanding of all vendor’s warranty policies and procedures to maximize warranty opportunity
- 6 plus months of returns and warranty experience
- Preferred prior experience as a bicycle mechanic
- Proficiency with computers and computer systems
- Prior in depth knowledge of bikes and components
- Experience with Netsuite, Zendesk, Shipstation, Ebay, and Amazon SellerCentral
- Ability to work independently and quickly adapt to change
- Capacity for multi-tasking
- Proactively track open claims in order to resolve
- Good communication, customer service, problem-solving and analytical skill
To apply contact: Dan Sousa and send email to firstname.lastname@example.org