Yeti Cycles is looking to add a Technology Coordinator to its team in Golden, Colorado.
The Technology Coordinator will report to the Technology Manager and will work as a member of Yeti’s operations team. The Technology Coordinator is responsible for maintaining and supporting Yeti’s hardware and software systems. We are looking for someone who has strong IT skills as well as database knowledge. This individual must have experience working with computer/networking hardware and understand database tables, structure, and logic.
The ideal candidate will be an outdoor enthusiast with an interest in mountain biking and a strong competitive drive.
Essential Job Functions:
• Setup and support the staff’s PC/Mac hardware and software systems
• Administrate and maintain Office365, Citrix, and Cloud Storage software
• Recommend & purchase computer & networking hardware/software
• Work with external support and consultants to troubleshoot software issues
• Assist with software implementations and system integrations
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of Yeti’s ERP, WMS, and Demo Systems
• Understand the database table structure and table relationships of Yeti’s ERP System
• Create and maintain systems documentation and support protocols
Yeti Cycles is a ride-driven company. Everything we do revolves around making the best bikes available. The work environment is relaxed but high-functioning. Dogs wander the building, bikes clutter the hallways and we always have good coffee in the morning and hoppy beers in the evening. We’re located near five major trailheads and shut it down from 11:30am-1pm every day to ride.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
• College Degree in Information Systems or a related field
• Strong troubleshooting, analytical, and communication skills
• Experience with troubleshooting hardware and software issues
• Understand computer networks, file servers, print servers, & phone systems
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 and cloud computing
• Strong Database knowledge – Access, SQL, ODBC etc.
• Experience working with ERP and CRM systems – we use Syspro and SalesForce
• Knowledge of Oracle, SAP, NetSuite, Dynamics, etc. is beneficial
Medical/dental insurance, matching 401k, life insurance, and disability insurance, paid time off and one-time bicycle frame credit. 11:30-1pm lunch ride everyday.