Now in its 48th year, Wheat Ridge Cyclery is an acclaimed and highly regarded industry leader. With an emphasis on premium hospitality and expert guidance, WRC is currently seeking full-time and part-time service professionals for a high-volume service department. WRC is a 30,000 sq ft single location bicycle shop with an in-season staff of 70 spirited and passionate cycling devotees.
Service Technicians successfully perform:
* Repairs of all types on bicycles of all types
* Front and rear suspension service
* Evaluation of incoming repair
* Wheel building
* Pro bike assembly
The range of repair work seen at WRC can be astonishingly vast. A well-versed, experienced bicycle mechanical background and experience is required.
Service Writers must be very knowledgeable in the wide range of current and older componentry, including:
* Road bike drivetrains
* Mountain bike drivetrains
* Braking systems
* All other bicycle systems of various technological eras that will be encountered in a diagnostic format.
This position demands a dynamic personality, positive attitude, professionalism and a proven ability to provide customers with best-in-class service. Listening closely and providing a legendary customer service experience are mandatory.
This is a very busy, high-volume service department. The ability to provide engaged and thorough care and empathy for each and every customer is key to the success of the department and to the continued high esteem we enjoy in our market.
Bike Builders are responsible for the assembly of new bikes for sales floor. General responsibilities include:
* New bike assembly
* Bike assembly team support
* Ensuring each bicycle assembled is ready for a safe and enjoyable test ride
WHAT YOU BRING
A developed and sincere passion for cycling in any discipline is a must. Culture is important at WRC. We strive to provide a safe place to work and a fun place for our customers to shop. Every employee at WRC is measured by these Core Values
WHAT WE OFFER
Flexibility, benefits and a professional, friendly environment of like-minded cyclists awaits. Denver offers 300+ days of sunshine annually, with a cyclocentric culture offering a wealth of resources for every cycling discipline.
The WRC Service Lab is paradise for the discriminating bicycle mechanic, featuring:
* 16 full-service bays in back
* Three dedicated service writing bays up front on the sales floor
* Dedicated wheelbuilding department
* New bike build room with four bays
* A fully outfitted, dedicated mountain bike suspension service room
This is bicycle mechanic heaven!