There is a new CX training series taking place on Thursday afternoons at the famous Bowl of Death course in Louisville, CO. The events start Thursday, September 17th and go for a total of 5 weeks. This is going to be a fun and very unique training opportunity. Here are some of the features:
- There are two courses running simultaneously (blue course and red course)
- Each race is limited to 20 people, per county regulations
- There are 8 total races per day, using an A,B, C system (with definitions of which categories can compete in them.)
- Special High School MTB class
- Online Registration only (will close Wednesday before each race)!
- Races will count for upgrading and ranking points for nationals.
- All proceeds are being used to fund the Team Colorado Junior program so that it can continue and even expand in 2021.
Registration is open. Some categories are already full and have a wait list. Click here for registration.