Website Content Specialist
Planet Cyclery is a fast-growing company looking for passionate and skilled team members to grow with us. Every year has been a bigger year than the last, with only more growth in site. With the rapid growth and popularity of the cycling industry, we are looking for cyclists who want to use their knowledge to accel their career with us as we grow!
We aspire to be the premier provider of high-quality bikes, components, and apparel for cycling enthusiasts of all abilities through unparalleled and personalized customer service. At the end of the day, we’re passionate about getting more people out there pedaling!
Join a collective of cycling experts who bring passion to work every day and service our community with omni-channel savings to the sickest products on the market.
As one of the largest providers of highly affordable quality products, Planet Cyclery is looking for a bicycle enthusiast who knows bikes inside and out, has experience working with ecommerce web-hosting platforms, and a proficiency with Microsoft Excel. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy, able to learn our systems, and have the bike knowledge to accurately represent our products online.
Our content team is a small group that works together closely to support the marketing efforts and promote online sales for the company. If you are someone in the bike industry looking for a non-retail environment or a change this could be the perfect job for you!
- 6 plus months of retail e-commerce support and/or bike industry experience
- Experience with retail e-commerce web platforms (particularly Magento)
- Prior bike experience is expected, Industry experience is ideal – bottom line you need to know about bikes and their components to accurately identify and label key information for our customers
- Primary responsibilities will be representing our products on our website – this includes uploading products, their descriptions and key attributes, and images.
- Support Planet Cyclery’s content team with marketing initiatives ensuring that product is ready for sale and accurately listed on web platforms.
- Assist content and customer service teams to correct any products that are not listed accurately.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Team Expectations
- Take pride in your work. We want someone passionate about bikes that can convey their passion in the job.
- Be flexible. We are a small team that must work closely together to get the job done. Sometimes that means assisting on a project that is outside your immediate job description.
- Motivation to constantly improve – both your own skills and knowledge, but also working to improve our own systems within the company.
- Remain relevant in industry news, systems enablement, and company culture and vibes
$18 – $22 – Based on experience – see below
- Web retail e-commerce: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bike Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bike knowledge (Required)
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedules
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Annual fitness credit
- Employee discount program
- Group Ride
To apply or inquire for more information send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org