303Cycling has been running for little over a year now and we want to make sure that we are providing you with news you want... but what is that? Here are some items of interest
- More Interviews
- More non-racing news (commuting, touring, local bike industry, etc)
- More in depth news... (post less but with greater meat)
- Love the Twitter micro blogging, do that more
- More discussion, expand the existing forum to more than just the Velodrome
- Provide readers with access to post news they know about too
- More on other disciplines like mountain biking, short track, alley catzz.
- "Improve your writing, if there is a misspelling I can't read the news item anymore. I know I have a problem with reading but I'm not getting therapy for it..." I have heard this before!
- Use other means to get your news out like news letters because I don't surf the web very often but your content is good.
- Categorize your news more so I don't have to read stuff I don't care about.
I could go on and on... please feel free to add to these items.