Stages Cycling LLC, with offices in Portland, OR and Boulder CO, launched the Stages Power meter in 2012, immediately making waves in the power measurement category. Stages has expanded into the commercial and home fitness categories with the SC3 commercial indoor cycling bike, with groundbreaking features designed to improve rider experience and increase durability. In 2016, Stages completed the outdoor power training ecosystem with Stages Dash, a performance GPS head unit, and Stages Link, a cloud-based training service, guiding athletes to their best performances on the road and indoors through easy analytics, education, and custom coaching. More information at stagescycling.com
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The software developer develops specifications for complex software programming applications and modifies/maintains the existing software. This role develops, modifies and maintains customized applications. This position participates in design and coding activities with other staff members.
• Develops and maintains embedded applications for cycling computer devices and power meters
• Responsibility for ongoing data architecture for product.
• Work with engineering and production teams to determine internal applications needed for production and testing.
• Develop and maintain internal applications.
• Interact with developers in other companies to provide support to them in ensuring that their product is compatible with our product.
• Ensure that our product is compatible with ANT and Bluetooth standards.
• Other software development related projects.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• At least 3 years’ experience as a Software Developer
• Experience in embedded systems development
• Proficiency in C/C++
• Experience with wireless transmission of data
• Problem solving/analysis.
• Technical capacity.
• Communication proficiency.
• Strong time management skills.
• Excellent math and data calculation skills.
• Excellent verbal, listening, and written communication including electronic mail communication.
• Ability to stand, sit, type, and work at a computer.
Preferred Skills: experience as a cyclist or passion for cycling and/or fitness.
Additional Notes This position is a full-time, in-office attendance position. This position requires travel both locally, domestically, and internationally.
To apply email jobs