Join a collective of cycling experts who bring passion to work everyday and service our community with omni-channel savings to the sickest products on the market with hands on customer service.
As one of the largest providers of highly affordable quality products, Planet Cyclery is looking for a bike enthusiast with customer service and sales experience to enjoy providing excellent outbound sales support, updating inventory content information as it comes up, and resolving customer needs with a vengeance.
If you are someone in the bike industry looking for a non-retail environment or a change this could be the perfect job for you! Job Requirements
- 6 plus months of sales and customer service or bike industry experience.
- Experience with Zendesk, Shipstation, or other programs
- Prior bike experience is expected, Industry experience is ideal – bottom line you need to know how to ride a bike
- Weekend availability as needed, overtime can be a sweet thing though
The “Daily Grind”:
- Provide initial contact to web form clients via email, phone, and Live Chat
- Up-sell and cross-sell while providing a delightful customer service experience
- Monitor online reputation for customers posting positive and negative feedback
- Delivery excellent customer experiences through collaboration with other departments
- Provide real time feedback in how to improve the customer experience
The Team Expects [You to]:
- Be ‘clocked in’ and ready to start on time always
- Follow standard operating procedures or innovate them when necessary
- Remain relevant in industry news, systems enablement, and company culture and vibes
A collective approach to getting it done right for the customer on time, every time
Salary: $16 – $21 Based on experience – see below Experience
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bike Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Work from home days after 6 months
- Flexible schedules
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Annual fitness credit $500
- Employee discounts on pro deals
- Group rides if you’re into that kind of thing
Typical start time:
8AM Typical end time: 6PM Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Application Questions You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions: How many years of Customer Service experience do you have? How many years of Cycling Industry experience do you have? How many years of sales experience do you have? Are you able to work in Broomfield, CO 80021?
To apply or inquire for more information send email to: email@example.com