UPDATE – 12/5/2016 – This position has been filled
IMBA – Member Services Specialist
The International Mountain Bicycling Association (IMBA) is a non-profit organization that promotes and develops mountain bicycling opportunities that are environmentally and socially responsible. With a main office of staff in beautiful Boulder, CO, IMBA has a growing professional team disbursed throughout the US. IMBA also has affiliates in the UK, Europe and several other countries. Staff of IMBA enjoy progressive benefits and excellent lifestyle working closely with the cycling and outdoor industries. The organization embraces core values of “speak, build, respect and ride” and thrives on teamwork in a work hard, play hard professional atmosphere.
IMBA seeks a full-time, salaried exempt Member Services Specialist to efficiently provide top-rate customer service to IMBA’s members and constituents. This is a position based out of the Boulder office that works as part of our membership team and reports to the Membership Manager.
– Responsible for ensuring the following core member services tasks are completed
– Customer service via phone and email correspondence
– Retrieving and sorting mail and batching checks for accounting
– Processing membership and fund appeal contributions
– Processing Subaru VIP requests
– In-house member packet fulfillment
– Managing Square and PayAnywhere Credit Card readers for field staff (SOP’s, setting up accounts for field staff, training, processing event forms)
– Planning and attending various events that Membership Services attends (ie, Sea Otter, Interbike)
– Exceptional level of organizational skills and attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple tasks
– Customer-centric outlook, excellent customer service skills
– Excellent written and verbal communications, professional phone presence
– Project management/coordination skills
– Ability to coordinate volunteer and staff input to meet strict project deadlines
– Experience with internet-based technologies
– Experience with CRM platforms including CiviCRM a plus
– Experience with Content Management System platforms including Drupal a plus
– Familiarity with IMBA’s mission and key programs
The successful candidate will be passionate about mountain biking, with an energetic, “can-do” personality, who is comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
Immediate Supervisor: Wendy Sweet
Salary: Based on qualifications
Applying: Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume together in the same file to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday August 19, 2016. (Word or *.pdf preferred.)
IMBA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.