Entrepreneurial spirit is in our blood, and Haute Route continually strives to revolutionize the cycling industry by doing things unlike anyone else. Since our creation, we have attracted people who are not just passionate about cycling, but who know how to make a difference in a highly collaborative, transparent and non-corporate business environment. Our driving vision has been to create top-tier, quality events while building a customer service model completely unique in our industry. Even as the Haute Route team grown in numbers, experience, skills, and talent, one thing has remained constant—our determination to remain at the pinnacle of our industry and make some of the very finest cycling events in the world. If you love cycling like we do and believe that building lasting customer relationships is the way to individual and team success, then Haute Route may be the place for you.
Haute Route Entry Sales Manager will report directly to the Head of Operations. We are looking for an energetic and experienced sales representative living in the state of Colorado (preferably in Colorado Springs area) who understands amateur cycling and who has existing relationships with bike clubs, teams, shops, tour operators and coaching companies nationwide.
Will be based on experience but expected to be around $35,000, plus a generous commission plan and health insurance.
- Recommend and set-up a Customer Relationship Management system.
- Develop sales strategies tailored to the various customers of Haute Route (bike shops, teams, clubs, tour operators, coaching companies).
- Build a database of potential customers.
- Prospect new sales.
- Develop and manage relationships with new and existing customers.
- Responsible for achieving entry sales quotas.
- Provide weekly entry sales reports to management team.
- Set-up, promote, and host sales events.
- Represent the company brand at events and activities.
- Provide accurate and timely entry sales forecasts to management.
- Create a large network of cycling reps based on the commission model.
- Develop strategies to leverage the reps’ networks of Haute Route partners/sponsors
- Enter all leads created by the Haute Route ambassadors, bike expo activities, management and social media efforts into the CRM system and turn them into sales prospects.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Demonstrated success in sales: A killer sales instinct and an eye for opportunity.
- Possesses a high degree of self-motivation and drive for results.
- Demonstrates well-developed organizational, time management skills and a strong work ethic.
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate as a part of a team.
- Professional attitude.
- Deep understanding of the cycling industry. Extensive personal experience as a cyclist preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to represent Haute Route’s core values and company culture.
- High-level proficiency in Customer Relationship Management software, Microsoft Office software packages, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Existing relationships with bike clubs, teams, shops, tour operators and coaching companies nationwide a must
- Knows how to balance confidence and humility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident public speaker; strong presentation skills.
Interested candidates should contact Alain Lambert at email@example.com