• 2014 – DodgeBall and Cookie Bake Off

Submitted by David on February 27th, 2014

This is a show-down between the Pros and the Nots. Katie Compton and co. vs “the other Katie” Macarelli and co. Read more

• Riding in the Wind from GCN

Submitted by Kris Thompson on January 31st, 2014

Winter is here. Spring races are on the horizon (ahem…Gephardt, Automotive Classic). This means “wind-racing” here in Colorado.Global Cycling Network breaks is down for us–with a lovely accent, no less. Read more

• Bike Ride – Boulder to Jamestown

Submitted by Kris Thompson on May 7th, 2010

You can’t find a road in Boulder with more riders per mile than this one on a Saturday morning. This ride follows a creek bed for 8 miles so the grade is never really that intense and given the popularity of this route the road has a kind shoulder for those who want to move away from traffic. Read more

• From the Boulder County Sheriff

Submitted by Kris Thompson on June 12th, 2008

“Recent comments from the sheriff in Larimer County, and subsequent news articles and public comments have resulted in a slew of e-mails, letters and phone calls to my office concerning the enforcement of traffic laws related to bicycles. Some of those messages, particularly the e-mails, have been demanding and almost menacing in tone. I would like to let Boulder County residents know what they can expect, and not expect, from their sheriff’s office… Read more

• The Denver side of Bike to Work Day

Submitted by Kris Thompson on June 3rd, 2008

For those in the Denver area be sure to checkout the Denver Bike to Work Month resource site. There you can find all kinds of information on making your commute by bike safe, fun and rewarding.
             Read more

• Racing is underway at the Springs Velodrome

Submitted by Kris Thompson on May 15th, 2008

There has been a lot of talk about building a new velodrome in Colorado recently, so much that you would think that Colorado didn’t even have one, but we do, and racing has already started!. Read more

• Patellar Tendinitis

Submitted by Kris Thompson on May 5th, 2008

Saturday I was barely able to complete a simple, easy 2 hour ride because of an extreme pain in my knee. Even though my legs are about as straight as the Missoura river I’ve never had any problems with them… Read more

• Movie night, April 30th

Submitted by Kris Thompson on April 17th, 2008

Mark you calenders bike junkies, this April 30th the Boulder Theater will be showing Seasons. Its a film about…. Read more

• 2008 Ride The Rockies

Submitted by Kris Thompson on February 6th, 2008

Denver 4 cycling guy, Greg Moody reports on the new Ride the Rockies route. Read more

• Help Support Boulder’s Community Cycles

Submitted by Kris Thompson on January 11th, 2008

I was checking out Craigslist today to see if there are any 29’ers for sale when I found this great bike, its great because it use to be mine. I donated it to Community Cycles a few months ago. Its a great bike with some great components and its a PARAMOUNT!!! Help them by buying this ride! Read more