Tommaso Bikes is a direct to consumer road bicycle manufacturer located in NE Denver (near Stapleton). All our bicycles are produced overseas and then sold through our various internet sales channels in the United States and abroad. Our mission is to provide great value to our customers, while providing the best customer service in the industry.
We currently have an opening for a motivated individual that is looking expand their bicycle mechanic/assembler skills and get into the eCommerce industry. You will gain experience in this growing field while working to grow the Tommaso brand. We are a young company of cyclists who are a passionate about this industry and we are looking for another like-minded team member to help us continue our record growth. In the last 3 years, we have doubled in size.
The applicant will be responsible for:
- assembling and tuning bicycles for shipment to the customer
- packing of assembled bicycles for shipment
- analyzing technical bike specifications for product improvement
In addition to the above primary responsibilities at time the applicant will assist:
- in maintaining the warehouse organization
- restocking and maintenance of accurate product inventory levels
This unique opportunity is unlike any you will see in the industry:
- You will not have to work weekends. Typical work hours are 9am to 5pm M-F
- You will get to work in a fun, casual team atmosphere
- You will receive a unique opportunity to learn about selling online, on Amazon, and about future market trends in a growing industry
Requirements for this position include:
- Must be passionate about cycling and enjoy riding bikes
- Excellent bicycle assembly skills (you will be required to assemble a bicycle during the interview process)
- Ability to work independently
- Must be extremely detailed oriented
- The openness/willingness to learn, grow, and evolve with a growing eCommerce company
If you think you have what it takes to be part of the Tommaso team we encourage you to apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter that specifically answers the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What bicycle assembly experience do you have?
- How often do you currently ride bikes?