BASE Performance is looking for a Team Apparel Manager to join our Boulder, CO based team. This position will oversee, manage and scale custom apparel sales to triathlon, cycling, running, and swim teams across the United States.
You must be based in Boulder, CO and be willing to work on-site to fulfill the requirements for this job. Office hours are Mon-Fri, 9:00-5:00 (flex-time Friday).
● Oversee and direct all growth, revenue, and P&L management for the apparel sales division
● Work closely with the CEO and COO to develop sales and marketing initiatives for BASE
● Coordinate programs with the Manager, Business Development and Warehouse Manager to create synergy and take advantage of team sales opportunities with both club and event managers
● Provide customer support and works closely with the logistics and shipping teams
● Responsible for budget planning and cost control
● Oversee team development, both online and in person
● Manage team product inventory, orders, and returns
● Participate in company activities, expo’s, and events
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL:
● Proven ability to manage multiple projects that span across teams, events, and affiliate programs
● Deep knowledge of and experience tracking revenue-based metrics.
● Understanding of the endurance sports businesses and can easily relate to our customer base.
● Strong leadership, business development, and communication (verbal, written and presentation) skills.
● Metrics/results-driven mindset.
● Efficient and effective problem solver who “acts like an owner” and has a proven track record for critical decision-making.
● Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
● A passionate and thoughtful leader who will be creative on approach to market growth.
● Strong analytical skills with an aptitude for translating quantitative and qualitative data into actionable plans.
● Proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic, and high-growth technology environment.
● Demonstrated excellence in both people and leadership skills.
● Experience working on or with remote teams.
● Passion for endurance sports and BASE’s mission to be the world’s leading supplier of sports apparel and nutrition products.
● 5+ years’ experience in the triathlon, cycling, running, or swimming communities.
● Computer literate with working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel), G-Suite, and CRM tools.
● Base salary plus commission
● On Target Earnings (OTE) $90-120,000
● Fifteen (15) days PTO
To apply go HERE: email@example.com