Cyclist Offender Database

Someone has started a Facebook group to report angry drivers. I am not sure how affective this will be but it is kinda interesting. Check it out here. I think the more affective way would be to use the recommended Colorado State Patrol method and that is to dial *277. For detailed on what information you will need if you do place a call you can find it on the Bicycle Colorado website.

News Item: