Performance Bicycle, the nation's leading retailer of bicycling products, is actively seeking experienced, guest oriented Sales Managers to join the Performance team in Boulder. We are looking for managerial associates who understand cycling and know how to guide guests toward getting the best out of themselves and their equipment.
Sales Managers have the responsibility of making sure the store appearance and the associates are ready for our guests. The Sales Manager spends the greatest amount of time in front of our guests. Accountable for building and maintaining an exciting, well-merchandised store environment, ad and promotional set up, plan-o-grams and seasonal change over; all aspects that encourage our guests to come back to our store for all their needs. Provide detailed information, education, and support to ensure that our guests have a great cycling experience.
Applicants for the Sales Manager position should have the following qualifications:
• 2 to 5 years of retail management experience required, outdoor industry and specialty retail preferred, bicycle knowledge and retailing a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent organizational abilities
• A "hands-on" style of management
• The ability to manage and motivate employees
Performance Bicycle offers competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package including a generous employee discount program, and opportunities for advancement. This is a great opportunity for a rewarding career in the cycling industry!
Performance is looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals to join America's #1 retailer of bicycles, parts, and accessories. If you are interested in joining the best, then take a moment to apply by:
• Replying to this post with a copy of your resume
• logging on to www.Performancebike.com , go to the 'Job Opportunities' page, print out an application form, complete the application form and fax it to Human Resources at 919-942-5431
• Visiting our store located at 2450 Arapahoe Ave.