As a result of rapid growth in our first year, WR4 is looking to hire a part time individual or intern to provide assistance with projects that support the ongoing operations and performance of the organization. Examples of areas where assistance is immediately required include the following:
Description of our Immediate Needs
- Management and response to the volume of weekly and monthly communications from current and prospective club members (Primarily from emails). Also, establishment of more efficient processes for handling the volume of both internal and external communications.
- Develop new templates and update and improve existing templates for weekly emails, newsletters, donation requests, special events, etc. so that they are easy to use, eye-catching, etc. This also includes establishment and management of a master template library.
- Attend and support events periodically (e.g., to get new members)
- Develop and document standard processes that support ongoing operations of the organization.
- Assistance with order fulfillment, for the high volume of merchandise purchased through our online store during our busy season (May through September)
- Other projects as assigned by the Executive Director
- Experience with executing similar projects as described above.
- Ability to use personally owned Mac, including an internet connection and phone that is sufficiently fast and reliable to manage a large amount of email, photo, and video content
- Ability to pass background check per company policy
- Experience with the Microsoft suite of products including Email, Word, and Excel.
- Experience with Google Docs and Google Drive for cloud storage.
- Execution of all project work will be at the discretion of the successful individual. Inevitably, some project tasks will involve support of indoor and outdoor events, including physical activities related to event spaces, sponsor products, and related promotional items.
- The successful individual must be able to lift and carry items up to 20 lbs in many indoor and outdoor locations; and be able to perform administrative phone and computer tasks for the majority of any given project
- Repetitive motions, standing and sitting, and use of any stairs or ladders is at the discretion of the successful candidate in execution of project tasks.
- Projects often involve extensive internal and external communication; ability to utilize a phone and convey accurate information in person, over the phone, and through email
- 75% of project work will be performed remotely, at a location of the successful candidate’s choosing. 25% will be at the WR4’s office or at an event.
- Occasionally, projects will involve indoor and outdoor event locations. In the unlikely event that any personal protective equipment is ever necessary, it can be provided by the company upon request.
- In order to perform project tasks successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential project task satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodation.
Interested candidates please email Sharon Madison at: email@example.com