Cuore of Switzerland and Qloom Sports – Swiss Heritage, Global Brands
Passion, doing what you love and enjoying the ride. It’s what we’re about. And it’s authentic. We are two cycling apparel brands focusing on both road and mountain bike.
Consumer and brand facing Cuore and Qloom are unique and emphasizing different products, consumers and experiences. Behind the scenes the brands are businesses that share many functions and objectives related to operations, platforms, internal team set up and overall success and profitability goals.
So what do we need from you as part of the Cuore – Qloom team?
At the highest level we are searching for the optimal mix of drive, creativity, independence, a willingness to take risks, disruptive thinking and an ability thrive in a developing environment driven by results and on-going learning.
This ride is not for everyone. If you’re truly interested and think you can make a difference, keep reading and let us know why you should be on the journey with us.
The Job Description:
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites both internal and e-commerce based. Responsibilities will include creation of UI/UX design wireframes and the implementation of those wireframes, taking an active role in defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
You must be focused, able to work in a high paced environment and independently. Most importantly you must be willing to drive change for the sake of continually improving the business, efficiency and the consumer experience. It’s not enough just to “do the job”. Aim and execute continuous improvement in all you do. That is a business belief and company culture belief.
Requirements + Responsibilities – A Few of the Specifics, Certainly Not All.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Create website layout/user interface using standard HTML/CSS best practices
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
• Create and maintain software documentation
• Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
• Cooperate with developers to match visual design intent
• Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
• Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
• The position requires 3-5 years experience in web development and a BS in computer science or related.
Type of work: Full-Time
Location:Boulder, CO Date Posted: May 21st, 2017
While we want to share everything we cannot in this job description so know that there will be other responsibilities as Cuore – Qloom moves forward.