Race Across America, Inc. (RAAM) seeks staff for Race Headquarters June 13-26, 2017.
Role: Answer Time Station call-ins from Racers and provide all updates.
• Answer Time Station call-ins from Racers. Enter Time Station statistics into master log book and into computer.
• Track Racers on map.
• Distribute necessary information such as Detours, Route Changes, and Rule Changes.
• Follow procedures for phone conversations laid out by HQ Manager.
• Direct all non-Time Station call-in conversations to HQ Manager.
• Other tasks as assigned from time-to-time by the Race Director or HQ Manager.
Dates and Times:
RAAM Headquarters is operational 24-hours per day once the race starts on June 13, and continues until the last racer finishes or the last cut off time is reached on June 26. Shifts are 8-9 hours long with a 10 minute overlap between each shift.
More information on Race Across America can be found at www.raceacrossamerica.org. Contact Jeff Magnuson at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.