As a Service Mechanic, you are an integral part of the Boulder Cycle Sport service team. You sell, perform, and educate customers on the servicing of bicycles, related components, and accessories. You consistently provide excellent customer service and maintain a clean and organized service area. You have a passion for cycling and the ability to inspire people to ride and are a team player as well as a quick learner. You work closely with BCS Service Managers to raise the service center bar.
– Experience with current road and mountain bike technology
– Superb customer service skills
– Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment
– Ability to work weekend days
– At least three years of consistent bike shop service – Attendance at and/or certification from a bicycle mechanics school
– Experience with disc brakes, suspension, wheel building, and electronic shifting
Wage depending on experience.
4580 N Broadway, Boulder, CO 80304-0508, United States
Interested applicants, please contact Justin@bouldercyclesport.com