Pedego Boulder is Boulder, Colorado’s newest bike shop, and the only shop in town that focuses exclusively on electric bicycles. As a Pedego dealership we sell a wide variety of Pedego models, offer hourly and daily rentals, and a full range of service to Pedego customers. Electric bikes are a quickly growing field in the bike industry due to the benefits for health, utility, transportation, and fun! We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our small team and to help us get more people riding bikes.
Job Type: Part time or full time
Schedule: Flexible schedule, but must be available to work some weekend shifts
Job Location: Downtown Boulder (13th and Pearl)
Preferred Experience: We are looking for candidates that understand and enjoy cycling. Experience with sales or service in the bike industry is a plus, however we can train the right candidate. Most importantly, we’re seeking an outgoing, customer-focused individual with the ability to multitask in a dynamic environment. This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the bike industry with a role in both sales and service.
● Engaging with frequent foot traffic while completing sales and service tasks
● Educating customers about e-bikes, offering test rides, completing sales
● Facilitating bike rentals and maintaining rental bicycle fleet
● Assisting with inventory of bikes, parts, accessories, tools, etc.
● Handling basic service offerings (fixing flat tires, bike tuning, superficial repairs – training available)
● Gaining knowledge of all Pedego and store products; teaching customers the benefits and uses of all products in a friendly and approachable way
● Assisting with leading and developing local tours, contributing to floor coverage while tours are out and getting out to lead tours when possible
● Actively seeking out and executing ways to improve the Pedego Boulder experience
Compensation: Hourly rate DOE (plus a paid bonus based on sales and tour reviews to be determined in Spring 2018), a generous employee discount program, access to an RTD Eco-Pass, a low-stress, low-bureaucracy workplace, and a strong opportunity for advancement as business develops.
Fine Print: Position start date is Spring 2018. Relocation benefits are not available for this position, candidates must be able to complete an in-person interview if selected. Position open until filled.
If you are interested in joining the team, contact email@example.com