DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
About The Company:
Running and Cycling Enterprises (RACE) is looking for a dynamic, self-starter to fill a Digital Marketing Coordinator position in our Denver office. RACE distributes or owns two performance equipment brands in North America, Rudy Project and XX2i Optics, which combined sponsor over 100,000 athletes and produce a diverse array of award-winning sunglasses, helmets and athletic gear.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager (DMM), the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for day to day assistance with digital marketing initiatives for both brands.
• Support email marketing efforts, including list management, content strategy and analytics.
• Add and edit website content through CMS editor.
• Lead administration efforts for marketing team, including meeting calendaring and agenda setting.
• Utilize Adobe Suite to design new creative for email marketing efforts for both Rudy Project and XX2i.
• Assist in the development and production of brand representation on 3rd party ecommerce sites where brand’s products are being sold.
• Collaborate with DMM and President to establish and update email marketing calendar that aligns with product launches, seasonal sales, brand announcements, etc.
• Report data for each email campaign. Collaborate with DMM to determine optimization of Opens, Click-through-rates, Conversations, ROI, etc. Also determine mobile optimization of email and the customer journey/communication to ecommerce sites.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree required in Marketing, Business Administration, or related discipline.
• At least 1 year of experience executing email marketing campaigns and ecommerce strategy.
• Previous experience in marketing or sales position or executing marketing campaigns preferred.
• Proficiencies in Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office.
• Experience with EMS (e.g. Emma, MailChimp, Marketo), CMS (e.g. WordPress), and Ecommerce Platform(s) (e.g. – Magento, Shopify, Big Commerce).
• Proven experience building strong and effective working relationships within a business environment.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Ability to think creatively and produce strong, clean content aligned to marketing objectives.
• Excellent communication skills, both orally and written.
• Ability to work on multiple projects and handle multiple deadlines simultaneously.
• Knowledge of digital marketing.
• Team player
• Demonstrated self-starter and strong organizational skills.
RACE offers a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan and dental insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.
All applicants please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com