Position Summary : The Store Manager’s primary responsibility is to effectively inspire, motivate and manage our team to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction. They are responsible for attractively merchandising product and making sure that all shelves and fixtures are stocked appropriately. They are responsible for making sure the store is well-supplied with products of an acceptable demand and turn-rate. This position is responsible for overseeing and is accountable for the operation of a store ensuring maximum sales and profitability. Customer Service is paramount as this will be the personification of our online retail operation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment which includes actively engaging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of customer service
- Meets all Company KPIs for labor, margin, sales
- Passionately leads and educates on the retail floor and sets the standard for greatness around product education and sell through
- Ensures appropriate merchandise stock levels for core items merchandise presentations daily and window treatments weekly, promotional signage
- Finds creative ways to drive traffic through the store (Group Rides, Groupon, etc)
- Ensures compliance with all policies and procedures through regular store management, store walk-throughs, and audits
- Continually evaluates and reacts to performance issues and actively recruiting sales associates
- Directs and monitors training and development for all store staff
- Provides consistently great customer service and connects with customers on a personal level
- Shares product knowledge and enthusiasm for bikes with customers
- Recommends bikes and accessories based on individualized customer assessment; provide advice, recommended use and care of merchandise
- Maintains merchandising standards; perform daily housekeeping and office tasks
- Learns, understands and adheres to Company policy, programs, and standards
- Prevents inventory shortages by understanding that product is extremely valuable and should be treated as cash
- Participates in physical inventory and cycle counts on a regular basis annually and some periodic counts
- Ensures individual goals and daily, monthly sales goals
- Monitors Units per transaction, conversion rates
- Assists with labor costs and scheduling
- Responsible for Mechanic department oversight; enters work orders and monitors turnaround for team
- Responsible for all receiving processes and team oversight regarding receiving and building bikes
- Opens and closes stores
- Processes store deposits
- Manages Team Leaders to maximize efficiencies.
- Demonstrate ability to genuinely interact with customers to show passion, knowledge, dedication, and commitment to cycling
- Demonstrates continued professional development, and demonstrates expertise in one or multiple specialized technical areas
- Must have working knowledge of internet software usage and basic computer software.
- Must be available to work weekends (every Saturday and some Sundays)
- Must have demonstrated leadership skills.
- Must be a people person.
- Must be dependable, trustworthy, and meticulous.
- Knowledge of POS software.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Is self-motivated, able to work both independently and as a member of a team, and thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Must be able to stand and walk for during of scheduled shift.
- Ability to freely access all areas of the store including selling floor, stock area, and register area;
- Ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the store generally weighing up to 50 pounds.
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive Salary (commensurate with experience)
- Employee Discount
Job Type: Full-time
Submissions to Andrew.email@example.com