Position: Inventory Specialist
Want to join an amazing team and work in a fun, exciting, fast paced environment? Love cycling? Pedal is looking for an Inventory Specialist to join our team.
Duties will include, but not limited too:
1. Receiving daily inventory shipments from vendors.
2. Accurate daily input of purchase orders.
3. Picking, packing, and shipping of ecommerce orders.
4. Stocking of retail inventory and warehouse organization.
5. Accurate cycle counting and maintenance of inventory SKU’s.
6. Manage return to vendor and stock rotation processes.
7. Single point of contact for all warranty claims.
1. 2+ years’ experience in a role where at least 50% of the responsibilities were related to inventory management, shipping/receiving, or purchasing.
2. Strong organizational systems.
3. Proactive and thorough communication skills.
4. Hands on approach to teamwork.
5. High Energy, self-starting, nice person.
We offer the following benefits:
2. Use of a Demo Road or Mountain bike for the season
3. Paid Vacation
4. Health Care
Schedule and Compensation:
Competitive Salary with Incentives based on Experience. We are open 7 days a week, so your schedule will include nights, weekends and some holidays.
Please send cover letters and resumes to email@example.com