Overall Scope of Position
The Customer Service Representative/Fulfillment representative works with Pactimo’s growing online Retail Division. The representative will manage customer communication and interaction, provide product information, and resolve issues. They will also be responsible for fulfilling orders each morning.
• Represent Pactimo in a positive and professional manner
• Answer product and service questions through the website, emails and calls
• Facilitate returns and exchanges
• Create orders for new and existing customers
• Answer questions about customer accounts and rewards program
• Collaborate with retail team including weekly meetings via conference call or in the office
• Fulfill orders and prepare them for shipment each morning
• Cycling experience a must
• Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
• Product knowledge
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to multitask
Position is based on the Denver Metro Area.
Candidate must be willing to commute to Pactimo main office periodically.
Direct resume to Jason Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-Time Customer Service/Fulfillment Representative
Location: Denver Metro Area – Part-Time Work
Job Category: Customer Service
Division: Online Retail
Type: Cycling Apparel