This Position is No Longer Available
CatEye America in Boulder, CO is urgently looking for a NetSuite Administrator to help with tasks for our daily NetSuite needs! Daily responsibilities include building custom forms, fields, and reports, creating workflows, scripting, daily website maintenance and promotions along with providing end-user training.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Hands-on NetSuite experience in a similar role
- Provide feedback on how we can optimize our NetSuite experience and provide guidance to make sure we’re not overpaying for services we don’t need.
- Be willing to work in a part-time capacity with at least one day a week in our Boulder offices
- Be able to help with the care and feeding of our B-to-B / B-to-C customers through our NetSuite hosted website
- Knowledge or experience with overseas manufacturing, sourcing, inventory maintenance and basic accounting practices
- Bicycle industry experience – not required, but helpful! Passionate cyclists encouraged to reply.
The candidate will also have the ability to work with a small crew of people in a dynamic environment. The work is varied and each day will be different. This is an ideal job for someone that wants to utilize their NetSuite expertise to leverage their way into the cycling industry.
Interested parties should forward their resume to Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org.