Cuore of Switzerland – A Global Business Founded on Swiss Precision + Italian Passion
Cuore of Switzerland, Inc. is a custom apparel brand focused on cycling, triathlon and running technical wear. We serve the custom, consumer direct, and retail apparel markets. From a brand and consumer perspective our brand is highly positioned in the market and is unique with our own completely vertical manufacturing. Our team is hardworking and dedicated and our US office is growing quickly. We have a dynamic work environment that combines a shared business vision with individual accountability. We strive to create an environment that allows for individual growth and balances work with life.
The Cuore business is primarily focused on custom cycling, triathlon and run – technical and lifestyle apparel for teams, events, corporations and individuals around the world. As a key member of our Boulder, CO based team, the marketing and sales role serve as primary support for driving revenue, attracting new business thru lead generation, brand communications and operational assistance as needed, for our internal and external sales team.
On the Marketing side, the ideal candidate will manage our small B2C business including campaigns, email lists, newsletters, reps and corporations for Cuore products, sales and other initiatives. This person must be experienced using Magento, email platforms such as MailChimp or similar, and be able to compile content, assets and necessary copy to produce and deliver all communications. Related to driving revenue and supporting the sales team, the role will require creativity to attract new consumers, corporate partners, industry business and teams. This will include working with various communication platforms, connecting with media and proactive, outbound sales and related communication to drive new contacts to our sales team.
Overall support will be needed for general sales and marketing such as order placement, B2C inventory management, sales rep and affiliate on-boarding and other initiatives to reach our company goals.
Requirements + Responsibilities:
• Apparel, specifically cycling and custom, experience desired.
• Sales experience related to bringing in new business, achieving revenue targets and all aspects of account support
• Proven ability and necessary communication skills to work with teams, individual riders, events, corporate organizations or other areas of custom sales, related to sharing the CUORE brand, messaging and reasons to work with us
• Marketing experience, 1-3 years using social media platforms, email and campaign tools, analytics and other required tools to create, measure, refine and execute various deliverables to drive traffic, new business and awareness
• Create marketing and sales plans to drive new leads, including managing content creation, working with other Cuore global offices to acquire assets and share initiatives, oversee timeline from start to finish of plans
• Ability to self-manage multiple projects across various departments and provide timely dashboard metrics
• Budget management skills related to marketing spend, B2C goals, inventory
• Strong experience with customer service focused on sales, support and putting customer first
• An attitude that thrives in a fast paced, ever changing environment, maintains an open mind, and feeds off success
• Ability to drive operations necessary to support sales: forecasting, planning, order management, inventory and logistics
• Acute attention to detail, ability to work in a dynamic open space environment
• Strong experience in CRM / ERP systems as well as MS Office
• Support events, various sales initiatives, team functions and all back-office related functions as needed
• Limited travel as needed
• 2-5 years of experience overall in sales, customer service, or operations
Interested applicants please apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org