Software Engineer – Tech Lead
Our founders had a dream where a few dedicated engineers went off to an amazing space in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood with the sole purpose of creating a new set of offerings for TrainingPeaks.
We have the vision, we’ve secured the space, now we need you!
Must have demonstrated success at web scale with a few of the following tools and methodologies: .NET C#, GO, Python, AWS Lambda, CQRS, DDD. Tremendous opportunity to start ‘from scratch’ and help craft the architecture using one of the above technologies you choose with your team.
We are an industry leader in designing training software for endurance athletes. Our engineers share a passion for development, learning, self-improvement and technology. Join us as a founding member of our new “Labs” space in our RiNo Industry location as we build a small self-directed cross functional team using lean agile software development processes and methodologies.
Drive technology and solutions using best practices, build in automation and operational concerns starting with CI/CD through to production monitoring and usage. Own the software development end-to-end, from inception to production and the customer. This team will start with a focus on TrainingPeaks and will also create products for other Peaksware brands (MakeMusic, TrainHeroic, Alfred Music).
– Self-motivated with a strong passion to learn and grow your craft in software engineering
– Bachelor’s degree in CS or Engineering OR comparable work experience AND coursework/education
– Experience and ability to lead a highly motivated cross functional team
– Experience managing software projects from inception to production
– Experience with agile/lean principles and methodologies in software projects
5+ years of experience developing and shipping modern high volume REST APIs, web applications and
– Experience shipping software to production in multiple languages, using varied toolsets
– Experience using CI/CD principles and solutions including testing
– Experience and deep understanding of OO and SOLID principles, refactoring, and design patterns
– Excellent communication and problem solving skills
– Experience with DDD and microservice based software solutions
– Experience with Git, GitHub, pull requests and code reviews
– Experience with AWS and AWS services
Benefits and Perks Include:
– Denver EcoPass
– 100% company paid medical plan for employees with buy-up options as well as dental and vision
insurance for employees (dependent coverage available)
– $1,200/year fitness reimbursement to purchase any items related to healthy living
– 3 weeks of PTO for all new hires; increase in PTO at various years of service
– 4 week paid sabbatical for all employees after 7 years of employment
– Dog friendly office
– Corporate discounts on gym memberships and top-brand gear
– Denver RiNo location at Industry workspace with stocked kitchen, good coffee, access to nearby
restaurants and regular in office happy hours
– Flexible work schedule in a culture of trust
Additional upcoming roles for this team will include:
Product Manager, BiB Initiative
User Experience Designer
Software Engineer, Junior
Site Reliability Engineer
If you’re interested in joining us, please follow this link to apply: http://peaksware.applytojob.