Moots Cycles has an exciting opportunity for an inside sales position that will work with our sales team to provide outstanding customer service and purchase experience out of our Steamboat Springs facility. This position will be responsible for a variety of sales and customer service activities including online direct to consumer activities, full management of customer inquiries, and working closely with our sales team to achieve sales goals. Moots is a small boutique frame builder with a culture of working hard for our customers while staying close to our passion for riding. In order to be successful in this role, you must have a solid understanding of sales activities, customer experience, and an ability to stay focused in a small business environment.
– Manage all inbound consumer and dealer inquiries with utilization of CRM program
– Provide sales and technical support for our Authorized Dealer network via email and phone
– Work as integral part of our sales team to ensure outstanding customer experience and internal reporting
– Work with Sales Director to create and implement new strategies to achieve DTC sales targets
– Oversee our HQ showroom experience and manage all visitors to our factory
• Experience in outdoor industry via a professional work environment, with emphasis on sales.
• Proven organization, time management, and positive attitude in a team dynamic
• Excellent communication and customer service skills as well as technical understanding of bicycles
• Computer skills including experience with CRM program are critical, ecommerce experience preferred.
1. Competitive salary and benefits based on experience
2. Medical and Dental Benefits
4. Company Retirement plan
5. Paid Time Off
About Moots Cycles:
Moots Cycles is based in Steamboat Springs, CO and since 1981 has lead the industry handcrafting mountain, road, and cyclocross frames and components for cycling enthusiasts worldwide.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume with references to email@example.com