MARCH 10 2016: *APPLICATION CLOSED*
Responsible for planning, implementing and directing the sales activities in a designated region to achieve sales objectives for Feedback Sports. Passion for cycling and technical knowledge of bikes/cycling products a must.
Your primary function would be working with independent sales reps in a defined territory as the main point of contact to meet pre-determined revenue goals. This position would support overall sales and service activities by answering incoming calls and pro-actively making outgoing sales calls, including regional customer visits and cycling events. Must embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement.
● Three to five years in a sales representative role; within industry preferred.
● One year of prior management experience or demonstrated willingness and ability to learn management basics.
● Proven experience with Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, or other business software required.
● Bachelor’s degree; business and marketing majors preferred.
● Former bike shop experience a plus.
● Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
● Strong interpersonal skills.
● Familiarity with market research, data analysis and reporting.
● Adept at problem analysis and problem-solving.
● Exceptional communication skills; written, verbal, and formal presentation.
● Must be positive and genuinely enthusiastic.
Salary and Benefits: Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include health insurance stipend, vacation, sick leave, 401k, Wednesday yoga and sometimes donuts.
To Apply: Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.