Have an event to List?
Whether a race, special group ride, training opportunity, or cycling-related community event, the 303 calendar showcases it all. To have an event posted here please follow this link: Event Policy Submission & Guidelines.
- This event has passed.
Sports Garage Gravel Clinic
March 23 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
How Road Cyclists are Conquering Gravel-Get on the bike and off the road in 2017
Does growing traffic on local roads make you yearn for cycling options that are off the beaten track? Join us and our co-sponsors, Sports Garage Cycling and Kettle and Spoke Brewery, as we explore getting on your bike, off the road and the joys of discovering & conquering gravel riding! Topics will include:
– Where do I ride in Boulder County ?
– What kind of bike do I need, and can I ride the bike I have currently?
– What is the difference between a traditional road bike and a gravel bike?
– What opportunities are there for group rides?
– Destination & local events
– Elementary bike packing on gravel roads
Doors open at 6:30 pm with a tasting of some great Kettle and Spoke beer and a chat about their tasty, local small batch brews; presentation begins at 7:00 pm. This is a FREE event – not to be missed!!!
Event details here