jackRabbit – Denver, CO 80206
We are a rapidly growing national omni-channel retailer, passionate about running and endurance sports and helping our customers achieve their goals. We live and breathe the active, running and endurance lifestyles as much as our customers do.
Are you an email marketing executive who understand SEO and a wordsmith with a passion for running and endurance sports?
If the answer is ‘yes’ to the above, then we are looking for someone like you to join our email marketing and content team.
This role will support the Marketing Retention and Content Strategist to own the day to day email marketing channel initiatives and collaborate with the Sr Director of Brand Marketing contribute to the content tempo of the JackRabbit brand.
Who You Are:
• A digital email marketer with an inquiring mind and healthy obsession with data and its role in the email marketing channel.
• A creative thinker who can create informative website content consistent with the brand voice for the JackRabbit customers
• Savvy writer who can create engaging content to promote the ‘what’ and the ‘why’ of our partner brands and the products we represent.
• Collaborate with Marketing Retention and Content Strategist to manage email calendar
• Execute and track all email campaigns, retention offers and customer-facing email communications and ensure campaigns are running correctly.
• Partner with design team to develop email creative
• Structuring AB tests, scheduling deliveries and reporting on email results.
• Write versatile blog copy, landing pages other digital content and educational messaging for key market segments using SEO best practices.
• Measure and monitor effectiveness of email and content campaigns for performance, SEO and engagement metrics.
• Contribute to content audit and gap analysis pertaining to JackRabbit brand partnerships and customer needs.
• Collaborate with the product and marketing teams for creatives, assets, and product leads
Experience you’ll bring
• BA/BS degree, preferably in Marketing, Journalism, English or another related field
• Strong writing and editing background
• Comfort in working with and interviewing industry thought leaders to develop digital content
• Basic html proficiency
• Strong analytical skills and a track record of data-driven decision making, including experience with A/B testing
• Experience in Sales Force Commerce Cloud//ExactTarget preferred
• Experience segmenting audiences with a 1M+ user database.
• A team player, comfortable working with tight deadlines
• Familiarity with Google Analytics and SEO best practices
• Strong communication and ability to work in team environment
• Resourcefulness to research new product releases and industry trends
• A passion for running and endurance sports with a good grasp of how early-entry runners through high performance endurance athletes think.
Send your resume, cover letter and preferably writing samples to: email@example.com