Join the company that is transforming the way coaches and athletes interact
*One of Outside Magazines Best Places to work for 5 years*
TrainingPeaks has an immediate opening for a Customer Success Representative to provide an exceptional experience to all customers with the end goal of increasing their success as coaches and athletes. This is a seasonal, remote position scheduled through January 31, 2017, 10-20 hours per week at $12/hour. Weekend and evening availability AND reliable internet access is required for this work from home role. A laptop computer and a monthly internet allowance will be provided.
This position’s primary responsibility is to answer and troubleshoot customer questions and issues for athletes and coaches across our entire product line, including TrainingPeaks.com, WKO and Best Bike Split. The ability to speak and write in Spanish is HIGHLY desired.
– Resolve customer questions and issues via online ticketing system (ZenDesk)
– Provide exceptional service for athletes and or coaches
– Encourage the use of the TrainingPeaks ecosystem of products and features where appropriate
– One year recent experience actively using TrainingPeaks.com
– Highly customer focused team player
– Proven positive ‘can do’ ‘will do’ attitude
– Passion for endurance sports, health & fitness
– Proven ability to communicate clearly and professionally (both written and verbal)
– Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills without a lot of direction or input
– Strong organizational and time management skills
– Reside in Colorado
– Fluent Spanish
– Higher education / degree in business or fitness related field
– Experience using TrainingPeaks.com as a Coach
– Experience using Best Bike Split and/or WKO
– Experience using downloadable training devices and Power Meters with Power-based training, with a – working understanding of how to analyze that data in TrainingPeaks.com
– Experience using Best Bike Split and WKO
– Experience with ZenDesk
TrainingPeaks is part of Peaksware in beautiful Boulder. Peaksware brings together industry leading brands to help guide people along their journey of improvement through a unique approach to deliberate practice. We develop software solutions and provide services to help guide people to set a specific goal, get expert instruction, perform focused practice and adapt to the immediate feedback received. This shared approach is the common thread connecting our brands which include MakeMusic, TrainingPeaks, Best Bike Split and TrainHeroic.
If you are a passionate TrainingPeaks user looking for a way to share that passion by helping like-minded athletes and coaches achieve their training goals, we want to talk to you!
Please apply on our website: http://www.trainingpeaks.com/careers.html