Cuore of Switzerland, Inc. is a custom apparel brand focused on road, mountain bike, triathlon and running technical wear. We serve the consumer direct, custom, retail and OEM partners. From a brand and consumer perspective the business is managed with unique positioning based on our vertical manufacturing, global resources, market strength and overall experience. We have a dynamic work environment that combines a shared business vision with individual accountability. We strive to create an environment that allows for individual growth and balances work with life.
The Cuore business is primarily focused custom cycling, triathlon and run technical and lifestyle apparel for teams, events, corporations and individuals around the world. As a key member of our Boulder, CO based team, the sales role will drive new business in these areas, service existing partners and be an integral part of achieving our revenue and brand goals.
The Sales position will focus specific revenue targets, managing customers across the sales process, operational support in order management, logistics, and above all customer satisfaction through exemplary support and service. Cuore uses multiple systems (ERP, web, etc) across various continents and offices to execute the consumer and team needs. The ideal candidate will have relatable experience allowing them to work with our team to become more efficient and effective in serving our customers. This position requires both generating and managing a large volume of orders, data and customer interactions as we deliver custom apparel around the globe. With our growing team and business, the ideal candidate will be self-motivated, extremely detail oriented and enthusiastic, operating both independently as well as with our existing sales and customer service teams. This is a position with great opportunity for a proven sales leader who works well in a high paced, global team and pays close attention to the unique requirements and details of custom apparel.
Requirements + Responsibilities:
- Proven experience growing revenue and driving continuous new business
- Proven ability and necessary communication skills to work with teams, individual riders, events, corporate organizations or
- other areas of custom sales including OEM business
- Proven experience working within a global organization (preferably with a start-up mindset) focused on key performance
- metrics and data
- Understanding and desire to learn Cuore products, details that make us different and DNA of our brand
- Experience working with various sales and costing models to best support and balance customer business needs
- Project management including order placement, delivery dates, large volume of SKUs
- Strong experience with customer service focused on sales, support and putting customer first
- An attitude that thrives in a fast paced, ever changing environment, maintains an open mind, and feeds off success
- Ability to drive operations necessary to support sales: forecasting, planning, order management, inventory and logistics
- Acute attention to detail, ability to work in a dynamic open space environment
- Strong experience in Excel as well as CRM / ERP systems
- Support events, various sales initiatives, team functions and all back-office related functions as needed
- Limited travel as needed
- 2-5 years of experience in sales, customer service, or operations
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of work: Compensation: Location:
Salary + Bonus, Competitive Based on Experience Boulder, CO
August 3rd, 2021
While we want to share everything, we simply cannot in this job description – know that there will be other responsibilities as Cuore moves forward.