Do you have a cycling related job in Colorado or the Boulder/Denver area that needs to be filled, Let us know all about the Job!. Let the employer know you saw the ad on 303Cycling. Posting your job here is free but help us by providing us with as much details about the jobs as possible like (description, location, requirements, contact, etc.) Also, please consider our Job’s Policy Guidelines
From indoor cycling to providing power to the world’s best athletes across every discipline of cycling, Stages offers Power For Every Rider. Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, with a manufacturing and R&D base in Boulder, Colorado, Stages Cycling came to market in 2012 to disrupt the category of power measurement with ground breaking, innovative products. We are now in the process of launching a cloud-based training service, Stages Link, and a performance GPS head unit, Stages Dash. This position will work with our current Developer to develop, modify and maintain code for our current and new applications and products.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The software developer develops specifications for moderately complex software programming applications and modifies/maintains the existing software. This role develops, modifies and maintains customized applications. This position participates in design and coding activities with other staff members.
• Designs/codes applications for iOs, Android and proprietary devices following specifications using the appropriate tools.
• Performs maintenance programming for existing version and introduce new features to applications.
• Performs custom programming at customer request.
• Responsibility for ongoing data architecture for product.
• Work with engineering and production teams to determine internal applications needed for production and testing.
• Develop and maintain internal applications.
• Interact with developers in other companies to provide support to them in ensuring that their product is compatible with our product.
• Ensure that our product is compatible with ANT and Blue Tooth standards.
• Other software development related projects.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Experience developing code for mobile applications
• Experience with wireless transmission of data
• Problem Solving/Analysis.
• Technical Capacity.
• Communication Proficiency.
• Time Management.
• Excellent math and data calculation skills.
• Excellent verbal, listening, and written communication including electronic mail communication.
• Ability to stand, sit, type, and work at a computer.
Preferred Skills: Experience as a cyclist or passion for cycling and/or fitness.
Additional Notes: This position is a full-time, in-office attendance position. Work with competitive and enthusiastic cyclists in every department of the company. Competitive benefit package including paid time off and holidays. This position requires travel both locally, domestically, and internationally.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com