- This event has passed.
Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day
June 10, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- Free clinics from skilled coaches
- Kids ages 2-10 can compete in their first race on a short track course by SMBA. See race times below.
- Bike decorating station
- Group rides around the park
- Rock wall
- Face painting
- Bike demos
- Lots of freebies including helmets, snacks, drinks, coloring books, stickers, etc.
Short Track Race Times
- 9:15 – Under 2 year old strider
- 9:30 – Under 3 year old strider
- 9:45 – Under 4 year old strider
- 10:00 – Kids ages 4 and under pedaled race (10 mins)
- 10:15 – Beginner kids ages 5-7 (10 mins)
- 10:30 – Beginner kids ages 8-10 (10 mins)
- 10:45 – Advanced kids ages 8-10 (15 mins)
Presented by: BMA, SMBA and Bicycle Village
Thanks to our sponsors!
Avid4Adventure, Boulder Community Hospital, Clif Bars, Bobo’s Oat Bars, Nite Ize, The Fix
Event details here