- This event has passed.
SETCR Spring Training Camp
March 25, 2018
This camp is designed as a means for you to do more miles and raise your training level from your norm. The amenities and group riding lets you go further and push your fitness. You’ll get supported rides with safe, beautiful routes and the best training environment possible. Rides are supported with a follow car for bottles, food, water, clothes, anything you would need to complete your training ride.
- $300 per person for all 4 days, or $200 for March 22-25th only.
- Best training week of your life!
- Wednesday evening complimentary brief bike tune from Velofix & presentations on route and etiquette, and ride and race nutrition.
- Complimentary Matador Breakfast Burritos, Peritus Coffee, Clif ride food and recovery beverage each day.
- Professional Athletic Trainer on site providing taping, recovery, and knowledge.
- Leaves SETCR every morning RIDING at 10 am SHARP Thursday – Sunday,
- Follow car with wheels + bottles + food.
- Thursday post-ride presentation: Climbing, TT pacing. LT accumulation.
- Friday post-ride presentation: Racing Tactics.
- Saturday and Sunday open presentation, there will be a survey for what you want to hear!
Max 20 per riding group
Camp details and registration here