- This event has passed.
Leadville Trail 100 Camp of Champions
July 1, 2018
Dramatically increase your chances of capturing that coveted LT100 MTB belt buckle by attending the 2018 Leadville Trail 100 MTB Training Camp. Camp participants will ride, dine and socialize with a host of experienced buckle-sporting guides, including:
• Todd Wells – 2017 LT100 MTB 2nd-place champion
• Payson McElveen – 2017 LT100 MTB 3rd-place champion
• Todd Murray – 24-time finisher
• Amy Beisel – 2015 LT100 MTB 5th-place champion
• Roxanne Hall – Leadville local business owner, 15-time finisher
• Ty Hall – Leadville local business owner, top-10 finisher
• Laurie Brandt – multiple-time LT100 MTB finisher
Over the course of 3 days, you’ll ride every mile of the legendary course with special attention to the most grueling sections: Powerline, St. Kevins and the incredible Columbine climb. In the evening, join your camp guides for Q&A sessions on proper training, diet, bike setup and crewing logistics.
Due to permitting, camp participation is limited to 120 athletes. Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to ride with Leadville legends!
Event details and registration here