Have an event to List?
Whether a race, special group ride, training opportunity, or cycling-related community event, the 303 calendar showcases it all. To have an event posted here please follow this link: Event Policy Submission & Guidelines
- This event has passed.
CX Town Hall Meeting
June 4, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Junior categories for CX will go with 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, and U19
- No standard schedule will be produced, so RD’s are welcome to order the day’s groups any way they like
- SS Women and SS 4-5 will be maintained
- A listing of race groups, required minimum times, AND required gaps in between will be published
- Recommended combinations will be given and there will be both fewer starts than last year and more time in between.
- Staging protocols need to be decided. This appeared to be the area that generated the most discussion/disagreement. There are three possibilities:
- Maintain the system from last year — All race groups staged individually by USAC rankings within the race group with staggered starts
- All race groups within a combined start staged together by overall USAC rankings within the combined race start
- Hybrid of the two above — stage all race groups in order, ranked within their specific race group, but with only one whistle to start the whole wave.