Every year the challenge for ‘cross devotees heading to Nationals is staying wound up and motivated through three race-free weekends. Well get up off your knees and stop praying because butter has got your back. Butter presents Private Parts ‘cross, two weekends of grass roots training races to keep your afterburners hot coming up to the biggest, fastest and hardest race of the season. We’re keeping it simple. Three categories; A,B,C. Sign up, self-select, throw down. The course at Butter Ranch has velcro grass, hills, ass-kickin’ straights and batshit crazy handling sections. if it rains or snows it will only get better. Even if you’re not heading to Nationals these are grass-roots events that will be wicked fun.
1. If you’re planning on coming you can sign up on the day but it really helps to pre-register if at all possible: http://www.wearebutter.com/private-parts-cx/ so we know how many people to expect. If you’re not sure which category to sign up for shoot us a note or just use your best guess, you can always change category on the day, no worries. If you are a junior sign up for whatever category works best for you.
2. Categories are self-select and unisex, this is training for Nationals so you want to pick a category that closely resembles or is slightly shorter than your race in Reno.
3. We want to keep the schedule on time so you can can get za trainings you need and then get back to whatever you were doing, so we’ll be keeping it moving.
4. Both the race venue and parking area are located on private property, please show the utmost respect at both properties, be considerate of neighbors and other road users. Warm up is on 61st. Street only, please don’t ride on Hygiene Rd. unless you are heading to or from the race venue, we need to keep those roads clear.
5. We need volunteers!! Both on the race days and for setup/pulldown. We’ll also need course marshals and help on Saturday. If you help out you can ride for free. Shoot an email or message if you want in.
We are making 40 spots available in each category, so don’t dally on signing up. If there are any spots left day-of registration will be $25
Event details and registration here