CatEye’s Email Marketing Specialist will serve as the brand’s voice, build campaigns and provide relevant technical information through all current email blast channels using Bronto’s cloud based commerce platform. Candidate must be available 6-12 hours per week. This position provides flexible hours between scheduled email campaigns.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
• Generate content for email marketing on both B2B and B2C channels. Use Bronto’s email generator to produce emails, monitor analytics and SEO optimization.
• Work with Marketing Manager to develop monthly email blast content calendar.
• Develop or utilize provided resources to create relevant content that helps drive sales and creates awareness for the brand.
• Develop a sense of community surrounding the CatEye brand that engages the audience and supports them as needed.
• Oversee contests and promotions to aid in email acquisition.
Job Requirements/Required Qualifications/Core Skills:
• 1 to 3 years of professional experience working in a digital marketing role including email creation, social media platforms, on-line communities, content marketing and mobile applications.
• Experience and competency in Adobe Creative Cloud, WYSIWYG email marketing platforms. Prior experience working in Bronto is a big plus, though not necessary.
• Be an active outdoor enthusiast. Bonus points for being an active cyclist with a passion for riding and a knack for telling a story that relates this passion.
• Must have the ability to be driven, work independently but be willing to collaborate, meet deadlines.
Interested parties should submit their questions or resume and a brief cover letter stating how you are best suited for the job to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Check us out on our website at www.cateyeamerica.com.