Tommaso Bikes is a direct to consumer road bicycle manufacturer located in NE Denver. All our bicycles are produced overseas and then sold through our various internet sales channels in the United States and abroad. Our mission is to provide great value to our customers, while providing the best customer service in the industry.
We currently have an opening for a young motivated individual that is looking to get a start in the eCommerce industry. You will gain experience in this growing field while working to grow the Tommaso brand domestically and beyond. We are a young company of cyclists who are a passionate about this industry and we are looking for another like-minded team member to help us continue our record growth online.
The applicant will be responsible for assembly, packing, and shipping of bicycles. He/She will work with the Warehouse Manager in maintaining the warehouse organization. They will work with the purchasing team to restock and maintain accurate product inventory levels. The applicant will be responsible to learn the Amazon seller platform, shipping, restocking, and inventory analysis.
This unique opportunity is unlike the typical bike shop experience.
• You will not have to work weekends. Typical work hours are 9am to 5pm M-F
• You will work almost exclusively with brand new bicycles
• You will work directly with some of the largest names in the cycling industry
• This opening is an extensive opportunity to learn about selling online, on Amazon, and about future market trends in a growing industry
Requirements for this position include
• Must be passionate about cycling and enjoy riding bikes
• Minimum three years bicycle mechanic experience
• Good computer skills, specifically Microsoft Excel
• The openness/willingness to learn, grow, and evolve with a small eCommerce startup
If you think you have what it takes to be part of the Tommaso/Giantnerd.com team we encourage you to apply by submitting your resume. With your resume, please send answers to the following questions.
1. How much experience do you have within the cycling industry?
2. How often do you currently ride bikes?
3. What type of bike do you ride?
4. What ecommerce experience do you have?
5. What Microsoft excel experience on a business level do you possess?
compensation: Hourly $12-14/hr
employment type: full-time