Big Ring Cycles in Golden, Colorado is seeking a year-round, top-level bicycle mechanic to join our team. Each team member contributes to the overall success of Big Ring Cycles and to our reputation as a high end establishment with exceptional customer service. All full time employees are eligible for benefits including Big Ring’s healthcare plan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists customers in a courteous manner and from a place of deep knowledge and passion.
• Responsible for properly taking in service work and advising the customer on the work required on their bike.
• Advises and assists customers with their product selection without bias.
• Communicates with the team when stock is low on critical shop items, including shop supplies, tools, etc.
• Stay current
• Communicate often, clearly and when you say that you are going to.
• Keep your work space neat, organized and clean as reflection of the work you do and the place that you work
• Have fun, Have more fun.
• 3 years of current top-level bicycle mechanical experience a must; no exceptions.
• Must be current with mechanical and electronic drivetrain systems as well as hydraulic braking systems. Wheel building or suspension expertise is a plus.
• Must have high professional integrity and responsibility for repairs, builds and installs performed.
• Ability to be autonomous, prioritize workday, multitask and be detail-oriented.
• Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to create an excellent customer and team experience.
Join a great team!
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org