pedal in Littleton, CO is looking for Experienced Bicycle Service Manager to join our team.
Experience with all aspects of current road and mountain bike technology is required. You will need to be comfortable managing a staff of 8 full time mechanics in a fast paced fun working environment.
Your primary job duties will include, but not be limited too…..
1. Run day to day operations of the service department.
2. Hire and train new employees.
3. Recommend and train new employees as needed.
4. Schedule repairs and make sure parts are ordered.
5. Ensure all repairs are done in a timely manner
6. Organize the service department and put in place best practices.
1. 4+ years experience in a management role in a bicycle shop setting
2. Strong Interpersonal and selling skills
3. Excellent people management skills
4. Hands on leadership skills
5. High Energy, NICE person with a passion for the cycling industry.
We offer the following benefits!
2. Use of a Demo Road or Mountain bike for the Season
3. Paid Vacation
4. Health Care
Schedule and Compensation:
Competitive Salary with Incentives based on Experience.
We are open 7 days a week, so your schedule will include nights, weekends and some holidays.
40+ hour work week.
Nice people with positive attitudes only.
What makes pedal fun?
1. Shop Sponsored U26 Road Team, Mountain and 4/5 Road Bike Team
2. Shop Sponsored Events:
– Weekly Road Weekly Women’s Road Ride
– Littleton Criterium
– pedal 50 Gravel Road Race
– Colorado Bike 2 Work Day Breakfast Station
If this sounds like you, please send the following
andy@pedalonline dot com