Evergreen Bike Shop is looking for an experienced bike mechanic with certifications and sales experience.
Do you like working with fun, supportive people? Do you like the idea of being a part of an awesome cycling crazy community and a fast growing grassroots bike shop with high expectations and a great reputation for service and treating the customer the way we’d like to be treated?
If so, we would love to meet with you!
Must be proficient in all aspects of road and MTB to include suspension service and electronic drive-trains. Must be customer friendly with POS knowledge. Must be willing to listen to our customers and spend the time it takes for them to make the right decision whether it’s a tube or bike. We worked hard for our great reputation and intend on keeping it.
Compensation is based on experience and very competitive for the industry.
– Time-efficient and professional bicycle repairs, new and used bicycle assemblies, accessory sales and service writing.
– Ability to work on all levels of bikes to a high standard.
– Quickly diagnose, estimate, repair, and troubleshoot in a fast paced shop environment.
– Utilize a POS system for all sales and service transactions and service writing.
– Weekend work shifts are required.
– Support management, service and sales staff.
– Strong and motivated sales ability with regard to new bikes, refurbished bikes, services and bicycle accessories.
– Willingness to work with our community, youth and the local High/Middle School athletes.
Required experience and qualifications:
– Minimum of 2 years Experience as a Bike mechanic and salesperson in a professional bike shop, preferably with certifications.
– Bike sales, accessories sales, and basic bike fitting knowledge.
– Computer/internet literacy.
– Highly organized with attention to detail and clean work habits.
– Strong communication skills, ability to multi-task, display positive and courteous communication habits.
– Proficient computer skills with regard to inventory and service order issues.
– An enthusiastic, positive attitude and maintain patience under pressure.
– Knowledge of current and past bicycle trends.
– Suspension and Hydraulic diagnostics and servicing experience.
Please email your resume.