Want to be the envy of all your friends? Then come work for us and be a part of our Sales Dream Team. Right now we have an Account Manager opening. And, just who are we? Headsweats – an incredibly awesome, fun loving, industry leading, performance headwear manufacturing company. Our sales office is located in Boulder, Colorado – who wouldn’t want to live and work here, right? Our people are great, love what they do and can’t believe they get paid to do it! So, if you want to work for the best headwear company around, are sales oriented, have excellent customer service skills, and love the great outdoors too, then Headsweats just might be the place for you.
We are seeking an individual who has a sales background, preferably in the sporting goods industry. The right candidate is aggressive, analytic, strategic and very passionate about the Running, Cycling, Outdoors and Sporting Goods channels of trade.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive additional sales above and beyond existing sales
- Create additional business with new sales prospects
- Enter and process orders for the accounts assigned to you
- Become intimately familiar and knowledgeable of our product line
- Travel when necessary to meet with accounts as well as attend various expos and events
- Create and maintain healthy and successful business relationships with accounts
- Provide direction, input and feedback on sales trends, colors, styles and sell through
- Keep tabs on our competitors and brands within the marketplace and communicate findings
- Back-up the sales assistant when necessary
- Minimum 2+ years sales experience in the sporting goods industry
- Excellent verbal, written and computer communication skills
- Proficiency within a Microsoft Windows environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to use tact, diplomacy and problem solving
- Ability to be a team player and work in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree is recommended
This is a full-time, 40 hour per week, Boulder, CO office-based position. Sorry, no relocation assistance is available.
Now go ahead and check us out at www.headsweats.com. Does this seem like the job for you? If yes, polish up that resume and send it, along with a cover letter and expected salary, to firstname.lastname@example.org. . We are a rare breed and will actually let you know we’ve taken delivery of your information. Then we’ll move on to studying your background, experience and skills. Hopefully you’ll make our shortlist and before you know it you could be working with the amazing Headsweats team!
Smoke-free, dog friendly environment. No phone calls, please.