Tom Danielson taking the victory by seconds after being away for over 30+ minutes.
Interview with racer Gavin Mannion, Jon from Skratch labs and at the very end of the show Timmy Duggan.
The Queen Stage of the 2012 USA Pro Challenge kicked off this morning in Gunnison and took the riders 130 miles through two Waste Management Sprints and three Nissan King of the Mountains competitions before ending in front of huge crowds in Aspen. Please see below and attached for full results.
· First Place – Tom Danielson (USA) of Garmin-Sharp-Barracuda
· Second Place – Damiano Caruso (ITA) of Liquigas-Cannondale
· Third Place – Jakob Fuglsang (DEN) of RadioShack-Nissan-Trek
· Exergy Leader Jersey – Christian Vande Velde (USA) of Garmin-Sharp-Barracuda
· Waste Management Sprint Jersey – Damiano Caruso (ITA) of Liquigas-Cannondale
· Nissan King of the Mountains Jersey – Tom Danielson (USA) of Garmin-Sharp-Barracuda
· Aquadraat Best Young Rider Jersey – Joseph Lloyd Dombrowski (USA) of Bontrager Livestrong Team
· Evolve Most Aggressive Rider Jersey – Francisco Jarley Colorado Hernandez (COL) of EPM-UNE