From the Colorado Daily
Learn about the TDF drinking game
If you really want to party, we've aggregated the best drinking game rules from the internet for you here. Because let's be honest, some of those flat stages can get a little monotonous.
Take a drink:
- Every time you see an overhead view of a French scenery, like a fancy historic castle.
- Every time the announcers have a hard time pronouncing foreign words or names.
- Every time a rider is described as having 'the ride' or 'race of his life.'
- Every time you hear the words 'doping' or 'clean' or 'fresh start.'
- Every time you see Boulder riders Tejay van Garderen or Tom Danielson, because hey, they live here.
Where is Denver's, anyone?